DoorBird IP Video Door Station - 1 Call Button + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Accessories, Labor, Setup, Programming & App Integration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes
DoorBird Surface Mounted IP Video Door Station w/ back-lit call button, compact edition
Total All-inclusive Price from: $995
- Optional Indoor Video Station (A1101) - add $795 per station installed
DoorBird is the smart solution for your door entrance. The IP Video Door Station can be used as a stand-alone unit or can be integrated into an existing smart-home platform.
DoorBird Surface Mounted IP Video Door Station with 1 back-lit call button (D1101V) in Brushed Stainless Steel. For single family homes and townhouses. Available with custom nameplate and HD camera and integrated speaker/microphone.
- Back-lit Nameplate - Call button for anytime access
- High-Definition 1080p - Full color camera, dynamic (VGA - HDTV)
- Ultra Wide-Angle Hemispheric Lens - Viewing angle of 200°
- IR Night Vision - 12 Infrared LEDs for low light and night time view
- Talk and Listen -Through speaker and microphone, including an echo and noise canceler
- Video & Audio Call - Smartphone, tablets (iOS and Android) and landline
- Geo-fencing - Automatic door and gate opening when returning home
- Passive Infrared Sensor - 80° Detection Angle and 1 - 10 m Detection Range
- Open API - For integration with third-party systems
- Built to Last - Operating temperature range: -13F to +131F
Need more than 4 call buttons? Try the multi-unit Doorbird System here.
Complete Specifications can be found HERE
Our technicians will install and program your new DoorBird IP Video Door Station and put the full potential of this smart system to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™