Gigabit Ethernet Switch + Installation
All-Inclusive Price Includes: Device, Wiring & Cables, Power Supply, Labor, Setup & Integration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes
Total Price: $79 - $699
NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switches
The NETGEAR Gigabit Unmanaged Switch series helps homes and businesses cost-effectively expand their network to Gigabit speeds and higher port counts. These unmanaged Gigabit switches come in a wide range of models including desktop, wall-mount and rackmount form factors and 5-48 port configurations.
They are energy efficient, built to last, and rigorously tested to provide the reliability you need. 802.1p traffic prioritization and jumbo frame support allow for seamless integration with more sophisticated networks, and the latest Energy Efficient Ethernet (IEEE 802.3az) standards reduces energy consumption when there is light traffic on an active port or when there is no link or no activity detected.
Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support is also available on select models for supplying both power and data across a single CAT-5 ethernet cable to devices such as IP security cameras, VoIP phones, wireless access points, and more.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 5-48 Gigabit ports.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: (IEEE 802.3az) standards reduces energy consumption when there is light or no traffic.
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: PoE ports with standard +expandable total power capacity ( Select Models ).
- PLUG-AND-PLAY: Simple set up with no software to install or configuration needed.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop, wall or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box.
Our technicians will install and program your new Netgear Switches and put the full potential of this connected device to work for your network. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™