BYOD Nest Thermostat E Professional Installation (single fan speed only) (T2)
Price Includes: Parts, Labor, Setup & Integration, Taxes*
Total All-inclusive Price : $395
*Nextech can install a previously purchased thermostat as long as:
- The device was purchased new within the last 12 months;
- It is still in the unopened retail box; and
- You have a copy of the sales receipt.
When installing pre-purchased devices our labor warranty is limited to 15 days and no additional device warranty can be offered.
- Easy to save. Same proven energy-saving features as the Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Know when something is wrong. Nest can send remote alerts if a system needs attention.
- Voice control. Adjust the temperature with voice-activated Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from the Nest app on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Our technicians will install and program your new Nest and put the full potential of this Smart Thermostat to work for you. As a Nest Pro installer and an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured contractor, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.