Nest Thermostat E with Professional Installation (single fan speed only) (T1LP)
Pricing Includes: Device, Parts, Labor, Setup & Integration, Taxes, Utility Rebates, Discounts & Extended Warranty
Total All-inclusive Price : $450
- Easy to save. Same proven energy-saving features as the Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Know when something is wrong. Nest can send remote alerts if a system needs attention.
- Voice control. Adjust the temperature with voice-activated Google Assistant or Amazon Alexa.
- Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from the Nest app on your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Our technicians will convert your current high voltage thermostat to a low voltage smart thermostat compatible system. This includes all relays, transformers and fan speed settings. We will install and program your new Nest thermostat and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As a Nest Pro certified installer and an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured contractor, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably. The warranty on all Nest E Thermostats purchased and installed by Nextech are automatically extended to 3 years!
*Utility Rebates are discounted instantly on your invoice, then processed and collected by Nextech Energy Systems through the standard utility rebate procedure. Nextech offers instant rebates to qualified customers who agree to provide utility account numbers and meet eligibility requirements. A maximum of 2 rebates per utility, per household are permitted. For complete details, click here.