New Electrical Circuit Extension + Junction Box + Installation
PRICING ALL-INCLUSIVE OF: Devices, Parts & Accessories, Delivery, Installation, Labor, Setup, Provisioning, Configuration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes.
Total All-inclusive Price Starts At: $495
IMPORTANT: The National Electrical Code (NEC) & Chicago Electric Code requires electrical wiring to be housed in steel conduit. Installation of new electrical circuits are contingent upon the feasibility of the requested location and existing electrical circuit configuration. Location barriers and/or additional amperage needs may require additional costs for time and materials. Best efforts will be made to minimize drywall damage and blank plates will be applied to any openings when and where possible. Patching and painting of drywall is not included in the cost.
New Electrical Circuit Extension with Junction Box Adapter
- Includes: Junction box adapter, conduit, and electrical wiring.
- Rigid conduit or metal flex conduit (where applicable).
- For concrete installation, conduit Is surface mounted.
- Installation Types: In-wall routing from existing power outlet (if applicable).
- Lights and fan can be wired to existing switched outlet (if available)
- Includes extending existing switched outlet.
- Mounting: New junction box mounted to wall or ceiling.
NOTE: Standard conduit color is steel. If you would like to request black or white conduit, please notate in the 'Special Instructions' section of your Shopping Cart. Additional charges may apply.
Our technicians will professionally install your new Electrical Circuit that meet all NEC electrical code requirements. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded, and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Energy technology, made easy.™