Panamax Power Management System + Installation
Price All-Inclusive of: Device, Parts, Labor, Setup & Integration, Warranty, and Taxes
Total All-inclusive Price: $419
Panamax Power Management (MR4000)
Power management is key to the performance, durability, and reliability of your home theatre system. This device was crafted with advanced technology to help keep your valuable electronics protected even through the most extreme of circumstances.
- Outlets: Equipped with 8 protected and filtered power outlets.
Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM): This modern technology monitors the incoming power in case of under or over voltage. If that occurs it'll cause a red lighting bolt to appear on your device's display letting you know it's powering the equipment off. Once voltage reaches a safe level the equipment will automatically reconnect itself.
- Protect or Disconnect Technology: The ultra fast protection circuitry protects your equipment from surges. When overwhelmed the Panamax disconnects AC power to equipment avoiding any catastrophes to your system.
- Universal Ultra Low Coaxial Protection: This protection prevents signal lines from carrying harmful surges while also maintaining full high definition and high speed internet signals to your equipment.
- Level 2 Noise Filtration: The Panamax Power Management device filters out unwanted electrical feedback & noise oftentimes from household appliances like refrigerators and AC units, using filtration circuits.
AC Power Cord: 8 ft. Power Cable with low profile plug.
- Single Line Protection: 1 LAN, 1 Cable/Satellite.
Our technicians will install and program your new Panamax Power Management System and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded, and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected home, made easy.™