Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch (2 count) Starter Kit + Installation
Price includes devices, taxes, installation, setup & integration.
Smart Lighting Dimmer Switch (2 count) Starter Kit
This kit for hardwired lights gives you smart lighting control in up to two rooms. It is easy to use and gives you a smart system that you can expand at your own pace.
Includes (1) Smart Bridge, (2) Caseta In-Wall Dimmers with Wall Plate, (2) Pico Remote Controls, and (optional) Remote Accessories.
- Connects with more leading Smart Home brands (including Alexa, Apple Home Kit, the Google Assistant, Nest, Serena shades, and Sonos) than any other leading smart lighting control brand
- Easy to set up and schedule lights so your family will always come back to a well-lit home
- Lights can automatically adjust with changing seasons and Daylight Savings time
- Smart Away feature turns lights on and off randomly when you are traveling
- Use with voice assistant, Pico remote (included), or smartphone via the FREE Lutron iOS and Android
- Dimmer switches are an ideal solution, even for older homes, as they do not require a neutral wire.
- Each dimmer switch controls up to 17 bulbs per circuit (based on 8. 5W LED bulb, 60W incandescent bulb)
- Tested and recommended for use with over 1, 000 dimmable LEDs, incandescent and halogen bulbs (for recommended LED bulbs, please see "Technical Specification")
- Works with up to 150W dimmable LED/CFL or 600W incandescent/halogen bulbs; not rated for low voltage applications (i.e.. track or landscape lighting)
Don't put your home or business in the hands of an amateur. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Energy technology, made easy.