LiftMaster CAPXLV Multi-Unit Smart Video Door Station + Installation (Subscription Required)
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Accessories, Labor, Setup, Programming & App Integration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes
Total All-inclusive Price: $6,895 + Subscription
LiftMaster CAPXLV Multi-Unit Smart Video Door Station (Subscription Required)
Provide your residents with an unparalleled access experience by installing the LiftMaster CAPXLV Multi-Unit Smart Video Door Station. With it's cloud based security, a durable design, and an accessible app, always be in control of your security at any time and from anywhere!
- See & Hear Everything: Made with an integrated 135° wide angle camera that provides a crystal clear view in both day and night. Built-in speakers also provide digital call quality capabilities. Never miss anything with live feed or recorded events through the myQ Community platform.
- Control Multiple Entry Points: Controls up to 4 gates and/or doors from a single dashboard with myQ® Community.
- Color Touch Display: It’s high definition 10-Inch color touch display is fade and scratch resistant while also being water, and sand proof. It is also equipped with a customized background and picture-in-picture function. Adding a proximity reader for credentialed access is possible but optional.
- Configurable Email Notifications: Lets you know when codes are overused or if service is needed for any Smart Video Intercom, smart controller, or gate operator connected to myQ Community.
- Cloud-Based Security: Two factor authentication protects and safeguards residents’ information and conforms with the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
- myQ® Community App (Subscription Required): Control and manage multiple door, elevator, and garage access points from a single dashboard which allows residents to visually identify guests at the entrance and grant / deny access from their smartphone. They can unlock any authorized entrance or share virtual guest passes through the app at any time.
- Subscription and Storage: All LiftMaster smart access solutions require a monthly subscription to myQ Community. Contact your installer or LiftMaster Representative to tailor the subscription for your community.
- Customized System Control: MyQ Community web platform streamlines tenant information management, enhancing property manager productivity and resident experience. Have the ability to set customized schedules, and designate administrative roles if necessary.
Complete Specifications can be found HERE
Our technicians will install and program your new LiftMaster Multi-Unit Smart Video Door Station and put the full potential of this smart system to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded, and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™