At Nextech, we believe in building a culture that embraces individuality while cultivating collaboration and innovation. We care about the needs of our employees and appreciate the various ways in which people do their best work.
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to create positive change with technology, continue to provide excellent customer service, and aid the growth of Nextech Energy Systems.
If you're interested in joining the Nextech Team, fill out and submit our Career Form HERE and email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
The following positions are currently open:
Senior Low Voltage & AV Technician
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
− Minimum of 4-6 years of experience of related fieldwork is required for consideration.
− Successfully execute on-site installation and integration of home automation systems, including video and audio systems, lighting systems, CCTV and access control systems, LAN and WiFi Networks, smart thermostats and IAQ devices, IoT connected devices, racks and switching, and custom control systems.
− Demonstrate the system features and functionality and counsel user of best practices.
− Provide feedback to the sales and engineering teams to assist in the creation of detailed project proposals that include scope of work, system specs, and design layouts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deep dive and direct use of Accounting, Ecommerce, and HR software programs including QuickBooks, Shopify, Hubspot, Gusto, etc.
- Budget, expense, cash flow, AR/AP reporting and analysis.
- Fleet Management, budgeting, and expense consolidation.
- Understanding, generating, updating, and contributing to the improvement of accounting reports, including: Chart of Accounts, Profit & Loss Statements, Balance Sheets, Accounts Payable/Receivable, Inventory, Cash Flow Charts, etc.
- Inventory management, as well as opportunities to streamline and improve efficiencies.
- Understanding, generating, and managing Purchase Orders, Vendor Bills, Customer Invoices, Quote Conversion, E-commerce Sales Receipt, etc.
Apply HERE and email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A logistics Manager is in charge of a company’s distribution, movement, and storage of it's supplies. They also collaborate closely with product suppliers and clients to build strong and long-lasting relationships. A logistics manager will conduct meetings with department heads to determine which logistics improvements need to be made to increase productivity levels across the organization.
A marketing coordinator is responsible for supporting the marketing team and carrying out marketing campaigns. Some of their duties include researching market trends while compiling reports about consumer needs, creating marketing campaign content like graphics, blog posts or social media posts, and assisting in executing marketing events.
Nextech offers a variety of positions for student interns who want to get some hands on experience in the workplace. Some of the possible internships are administrative management intern, marketing & design intern, engineering intern, among others.
A contractor oversees all aspects of a project at hand. Some of their main duties include training subcontractors, applying for the necessary licenses/building permits, and providing hands-on supervision and guidance to workers on the site.
For more information about available Nextech Energy Systems careers email email@example.com or contact us HERE.