Lutron Motion Sensor Lighting Dimmer Switch + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Labor & Setup, Warranty, Taxes
Total All-inclusive Price : $95
Motion Lighting Dimmer Switch for Wall and Ceiling Lights
Let Lutron CFL/LED Occupancy Sensing Dimmers turn the lights on and off to your favorite level. It's a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Install a Occupancy Sensing Dimmer and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave.
- Auto on to a favorite dimmed level
- Detect motion 2-3x's better than other sensors
- Provides best dimming performance for LED bulbs
- Features programmable time-out of lights - 1, 5, 15, or 30 minutes
- Programmable fade gradually turns lights on, allowing your eyes to adjust to the change in light, and gradually fade off, allowing time to exit a room before the lights turn off
- For use with up to 150-Watt of dimmable LED and up to 600-Watt of incandescent and halogen bulbs
Our technicians will install new Motion Sensor Switch and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As a Lutron Pro installer and as an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™