DoorBird Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station - 1, 2 or 3 Call Buttons + Installation
DoorBird IP Video Door Station - 1, 2 or 3 Call Buttons (D2101V, D2102V or D2103V) in Brushed Stainless Steel
Price is all inclusive of the device, taxes, installation, setup & integration.
Imagine, you are not at home and your children have locked themselves out or the courier delivers a package. With DoorBird this is no longer a problem. Each time someone rings the doorbell you get a push notification on your smartphone or tablet. You can then not only talk to the visitor but also see him in HD quality. You will never miss a visitor again. With DoorBird you are on the go and still at home, even if a burglar presses the doorbell to check if someone is at home.
DoorBird is the smart solution for your door entrance. The IP Video Door Station can be used as a stand-alone unit or can be integrated into an existing Smart-Home platform.
Made in Germany.
- Automatic Door Opener
- Backlit Nameplate call buttons
- High-Definition 720p full color camera, dynamic (VGA - HDTV)
- Ultra Wide-Angle Hemispheric Lens with viewing angle 180° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Night Vision
- Talk and Listen through speaker and microphone, including an echo and noise canceler
- Video & Audio Call on smartphone, tablets (iOS and Android) and landline
- Set Times for Individual Admissions with RFID card reader, configurable via App
- Geofencing - automatic door and gate opening when returning home
- Passive Infrared Sensor with 110° Detection Angle and 1 - 10 m Detection Range
- Open API for integration with third-party systems
- Operating temperature range: -13F to +131F
Available with 1, 2 or 3 Call Buttons.
Our technicians will install and program your new DoorBird Video Door Station and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured contractor, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Energy technology, made easy.