DoorBird Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station - 1, 2 or 3 Call Buttons + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Labor, Setup & Integration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes
Total All-inclusive Price from: $1,995-$5,995
DoorBird IP Video Door Station - 1, 2 or 3, 4 Call Buttons in Brushed Stainless Steel.
DoorBird is the smart solution for your door entrance. The IP Video Door Station can be used as a stand-alone unit or can be integrated into an existing Smart-Home platform.
DoorBird Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station with 1-4 back-lit call buttons (D2101V, D2102V or D2103V) in Brushed Stainless Steel. For Townhouses and low-rise Condominium and Apartment Buildings. Available with custom display and HD camera and integrated speaker/microphone.
- Back-lit Nameplate call buttons for anytime access.
- High-Definition 720p - Full color camera, dynamic (VGA - HDTV)
- Ultra Wide-Angle Hemispheric Lens - Viewing angle of 180° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Night Vision - Auto Infrared for low light and night time view
- Talk and Listen -through speaker and microphone, including an echo and noise canceler
- Video & Audio Call - Smartphone, tablets (iOS and Android) and landline
- Geo-fencing - Automatic door and gate opening when returning home
- Passive Infrared Sensor - 110° Detection Angle and 1 - 10 m Detection Range
- Open API - For integration with third-party systems
- Built to Last - Operating temperature range: -13F to +131F
*Add additional Indoor Video Door Stations for $695/each, click here for more information.
Need more than 4 call buttons? Try the multi-unit Doorbird System here.
Our technicians will install and program your new DoorBird IP Video Door Station and put the full potential of this smart system to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™