DoorBird Indoor Video Door Station + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Labor, Setup & Integration, Warranty, Taxes
Total All-inclusive Price: $649
DoorBird IP Indoor Video Door Station (A1101)
The DoorBird IP Video Indoor Station is an ideal addition to any DoorBird system. When paired with our DoorBird IP Video Door Intercom, the Indoor Station delivers a live video stream, two-way audio communication as well as control of doors and gates. The Indoor Station is compact and designed to complement any environment. The DoorBird Indoor Station has a touch display made of scratch-resistant tempered glass with intuitive user interface. It also includes configurable hard buttons with clear symbols for common functions.
This makes the operation
• intuitive and comfortable
• easy-to-use for every age group
• even with gloves on possible
Individual chime alerts can be selected for multiple DoorBird Door Intercoms to indicate from which entry the visitor is calling. When the DoorBird Door Intercom is rung, an LED light at the bottom of the Indoor Station flashes a visual alert. The color of the LED light can be customized for multiple DoorBird Door Intercoms
- 4" Touchscreen Display
- Weather Forecast
- High-Definition 720p full color camera, dynamic (VGA - HDTV)
- Ultra Wide-Angle Hemispheric Lens with viewing angle 180° horizontal, 90° vertical
- Night Vision
- Talk and Listen through speaker and microphone, including an echo and noise canceller
- Passive Infrared Sensor with 180° Detection Angle and 2 - 8 m Detection Range
- Operating temperature range: -4F to +104F
Made in Germany.
View Brochure Here.
Our technicians will install and program your new DoorBird Indoor Video Door Station and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™