Utility Rebate Terms
Terms of Service
Smart Thermostat Rebate Authorization
Utility Rebates are discounted instantly on your invoice, then processed and collected by Nextech Energy Systems through the standard utility rebate procedure. Nextech offers instant rebates to qualified customers who agree to provide utility account numbers and meet the requirements specified below. For residential accounts, a maximum of one rebate per utility, per account number are permitted. NOTE: If you purchased your unit from the COMED marketplace or another retail vendor where the rebate has been applied, you are not eligible for this instant rebate.
By authorizing Nextech to provide instant utility rebates on your invoice, you agree to the following statements:
• You are a current residential utility delivery service customer.
• Your device(s) were purchased new on or after June 1, 2018 and you possess a copy of the sales receipt.
• You are the authorized account holder for the account numbers listed on your utility bill.
• You have operational internet access that the thermostat can connect to via Wi-Fi.
• You authorize Nextech to process and collect the utility rebate on your behalf and will provide the required account information and supporting documentation necessary to do so.