Utility Rebate Terms
Terms of Service
Utility Rebates are discounted instantly from the invoice, then processed and collected by the contractor through the standard utility rebate procedure. Nextech offers instant rebates to qualified customers who agree to provide utility account numbers and meet the requirements as outlined in the most current utility rebate programs. NOTE: If you purchased your device(s) from the COMED marketplace or another retail vendor where the rebate has already been applied, you are not eligible for the instant utility rebate.
By authorizing Nextech to provide instant utility rebates on your invoice, you agree to the following statements:
• You are a current residential and or multi-family utility delivery service customer.
• Your device(s) were purchased new on or after January 1st 2022 and you possess a copy of the sales receipt.
• You and or your property manager/landlord are the authorized account holder for the account numbers listed on your utility bill.
• You have operational internet access that the thermostat can connect to via Wi-Fi.
• You authorize Nextech to process and collect the utility rebate on your behalf and will provide the required account information and supporting documentation necessary to do so.
Not adhering to the above statements will disqualify the amount of the rebate that was applied to the invoice and contractor reserves the right to halt any and all work until/unless the amount is collected.