DoorBird IP Video Door Station With Call Button & Keypad + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Accessories, Labor, Setup, Programming & App Integration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes
DoorBird Flush Mounted IP Video Door Station with Call Button & Keypad
Total All-inclusive Price: $2,749
Optional Indoor Video Station (A1101) - add $895 per station installed
DoorBird IP Video Door Station with Call Button & Keypad
DoorBird is the smart solution for your door entrance. The IP Video Door Station can be used as a stand-alone unit or it can be integrated into an existing smart-home platform. Great for single family homes, townhouses, low-rise condominiums, and apartment buildings. Available with custom display, HD camera, and an integrated speaker/microphone.
- Call Buttons: Know who to call with the illuminated nameplates.
- High-Definition 720p: Full color dynamic (VGA - HDTV) camera.
- Ultra Wide-Angle Hemispheric Lens: Viewing angle of 180° horizontal, 90° vertical.
- Night Vision: Auto Infrared for low light and night time view.
- Talk and Listen: Have the ability to conversate with who ever is on the other side through the device's speaker and microphone, including an echo and noise canceler.
- Video & Audio Call: On smartphones, tablets (iOS and Android), and landlines.
- RFID Card Reader: Custom configuration via the DoorBird App.
- Geo-Fencing: Automatic door and gate opening when returning home.
- Passive Infrared Sensor: 110° detection angle and 1-10m. detection range.
- Open API: For easy integration with third-party systems.
- Built to Last: Operating temperature range: -13F° to +131F°.
Complete Specifications can be found HERE
Our technicians will install and program your new DoorBird IP Video Door Station and put the full potential of this smart system to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded, and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™