Ecobee EMS Si Commercial Thermostat + Installation
ecobee EMS Si
The ecobee EMS Si is a commercial thermostat, that is the most cost-effective energy management system.
Heating and cooling account for up to 63% of light-commercial energy usage. With ecobee, you can monitor and control your commercial building’s HVAC system and automate ancillary devices—all at a fraction of the price of a Building Automation System.
- Anytime, Anywhere - Manage an unlimited number of thermostats, individually or as groups, across various locations with multiple users, all from a single web portal or smartphone app.
- Easy Monitoring - ecobee’s remote diagnostics and reporting tools provide insight to help you remotely identify and assess problems, reducing administration time and HVAC service costs.
- Quick ROI - With an average payback of less than one year, and no recurring fees - ecobee improves your bottom line year after year.
- Controlled Access - Administrators have complete control of thermostat settings and can establish different permissions for building managers and other employees. Administrators can limit employee access or lock thermostats to minimize energy waste.
- Intelligent Algorithms uses thousands of data points to optimize for comfort when a building is occupied, and save energy when it’s not.
Current users of the ecobee EMS Si include McDonald's, Subway, Taco Bell, Courtyard Marriott, grocery stores, schools and churches.