IAQ Complete - Comprehensive Indoor Air Quality Bundle + Installation
Bundle Price is All-Inclusive of: Devices, Parts, Filters, Installation, Labor, Setup & Integration, Delivery, Warranty, and applicable Taxes.
Total All-inclusive Price Starting as low as: $595
IAQComplete provides comprehensive Indoor Air Quality performance optimized to compliment your HVAC system's existing equipment.
(1) Ultraviolet Air Purification System
(1) Humidifier Tune-Up and Optimization
(1) Wet Switch Leak & Flood Detector
(1) Year Supply of UV Bulb(s) (optional upgrade to 2 or 5 year supply)
(1) Year Supply of MERV 8 Premium Replacement Air Filters (optional upgrade to 2 or 5 year supply)
(1) Year Supply of Premium Humidifier Replacement Pads (optional upgrade to 2 or 5 year supply)
*Total quantity is per furnace selected.
ULTRAVIOLET AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
UV Air Treatment neutralizes growth of microbes such as viruses, mold, bacteria, and spores on the evaporator coil and duct-work of your heating and cooling system.
- Whole Home Air Treatment: Continuous disinfection of the indoor air flow circulating throughout your home's ventilation system.
- Design: Made with a sleek design and a minimal footprint. The aluminum parabolic reflector focuses and intensifies the UV energy where it’s needed most.
- UV Bulb: Bulbs provide 24/7 protections for a full year. Easy snap in/out design for bulb replacement. No contractor appointment required!
- Odor Absorption: The AirBRIGHT™ Carbon Cell Technology (optional upgrade) captures odor-causing airborne particles from pets, VOC's, smoke, cooking, etc. and transforms them into harmless water vapor.
Flexibility: UV devices are suitable for most standard residential furnace applications. Bulbs can be installed either above the coil evaporator or on return side plenum, wherever placement is optimal.
WETSWITCH FLOOD & LEAK DETECTOR
- Solid State Control: Designed to help prevent flooding, damage to carpets, walls, furniture, ceilings, etc. Now has a built-in test and reset button for easier installation.
- Auto Shut Off: Turns off when detecting moisture due to condensation or drain leaks. One or two drops will cause Wet Switch to turn off a unit, alerting you of a moisture problem.
- LED Indicator: Activated when a leak is detected and has turned the HVAC unit off. Reset simply by drying the absorbent pad with a paper towel and pressing the reset switch.
HUMIDIFIER TUNE-UP & OPTIMIZATION
An annual tune-up and pad replacement is recommended for optimal air humidification performance.
- Full diagnostic test
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Pad replacement
- Hose cleaning and/or replacement (if applicable)
- Smart Thermostat App integration (optional add-on; requires existing C-wire)
- Digital humidistat w/ LED notifications (optional add-on; requires compatible wiring)