IAQ Elite - Premium Indoor Air Quality Bundle + Installation
Bundle Price is All-Inclusive of: Devices, Parts, Filters, Installation, Labor, Setup & Integration, Delivery, Warranty, and applicable Taxes.
Total All-inclusive Price Starting as low as: $1,495
IAQElite provides superior Indoor Air Quality performance optimized to compliment your HVAC system's existing equipment.
(1) Ultraviolet Air Purification System
(1) High-Efficiency Air Filtration System
(1) Humidifier Tune-Up and Optimization
(1) Wet Switch Leak & Flood Detector
(2) Year Supply of UV Bulb(s) (optional upgrade to 5 year supply)
(2) Year Supply of MERV 11 Premium Replacement Air Filters (optional upgrade to 5 year supply)
(2) Year Supply of Premium Humidifier Replacement Pads (optional upgrade to 5 year supply)
*Total quantity is per furnace selected.
ULTRAVIOLET AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM
UV Air Treatment neutralizes growth of microbes such as viruses, mold, bacteria, and spores on the evaporator coil and duct-work of your heating and cooling system.
- Whole Home Air Treatment: Continuous disinfection of the indoor air flow circulating throughout your home's ventilation system.
- Flexibility: UV devices are suitable for most standard residential furnace applications. Bulbs can be installed either above the coil evaporator or on return side plenum, wherever placement is optimal.
- Design: Made with a sleek design and a minimal footprint. The aluminum parabolic reflector focuses and intensifies the UV energy where it is needed most.
- Odor Absorption: The AirBRIGHT™ Carbon Cell Technology (optional upgrade) captures odor-causing airborne particles from pets, VOC's, smoke, cooking, etc. and transforms them into harmless water vapor.
- UV Bulb: Bulbs provide 24/7 protections for a full year. Easy snap in/out design for bulb replacement. No contractor appointment required!
High-Efficiency Air Filtration System
High-efficiency air filtration traps up to 96% of airborne particles and contaminants passing through your HVAC duct-work, ensuring clean air is distributed evenly throughout your entire home. Upgrading your existing air filter cabinet provides better filtration, higher airflow, lower static pressure, reduced noise levels, and less energy consumption!
- Highly Effective: Deep pleated media filters have a significantly larger surface area to capture more airborne particles for longer periods of time.
Energy Efficient: High-efficiency filters offer both low system static pressure and low media velocity. This translates to increased airflow with less pressure on your HVAC system. The end result is that your home will reach it's optimal comfort level faster with less energy.
- Higher MERV Rating: High-efficiency pleated filters with MERV ratings of 10 or higher offer significantly improved air purification without sacrificing your system’s performance.
- Easy Maintenance: The slide out drawer makes changing the filter cartridge quick and easy.
- Upgrade Options: Home owners with existing media filter cabinets will be upgraded with patented 'Self-Seal Technology' and higher quality filters.
Filter Life: 4” pleated filters have up to 9X the surface area of a typical 1” filter. This means filter changes only need to be performed once per year without sacrificing performance or efficiency.
WETSWITCH FLOOD & LEAK DETECTOR
- Solid State Control: Designed to help prevent flooding, damage to carpets, walls, furniture, ceilings, etc. Now has a built-in test and reset button for easier installation.
Auto Shut Off: Turns off when detecting moisture due to condensation or drain leaks. One or two drops will cause Wet Switch to turn off a unit, alerting you of a moisture problem.
- LED Indicator: Activated when a leak is detected and has turned the HVAC unit off. Reset simply by drying the absorbent pad with a paper towel and pressing the reset switch.
HUMIDIFIER TUNE-UP & OPTIMIZATION
An annual tune-up and pad replacement is recommended for optimal air humidification performance.
- Full diagnostic test
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Pad replacement
- Hose cleaning and/or replacement (if applicable)
- Smart Thermostat App integration (optional add-on; requires existing C-wire)
- Digital humidistat w/ LED notifications (optional add-on; requires compatible wiring)