LiftMaster LMSC1000 RFID Long Range Reader + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Accessories, Labor, Setup, Programming & App Integration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes
Total All-inclusive Price: $4,995
LiftMaster LMSC1000 RFID Long Range Reader
Liftmaster RFID Long Range Reader and tags help to provide communities and businesses with hands-free entry control. Devices thoroughly tested to ensure RFID system works seamlessly with compatible LiftMaster products.
- RFID Tags: RFID tags can be read from 20-30' away.
- Durable Application: Able to withstand most climates, temperatures, and conditions.
- Unique Identification: Feel comfortable in knowing that each reader has an individualized identification applied to each tag for community and visitor traceability.
- Non-Transferable: Each distinct identification is non-transferable and is designed to break on removal to prevent RFID tags from being stolen or misused.
- Comprehensively Tested: The readers pass information to LiftMaster Access Control Systems. Ensures RFID system works with CAPXLV, CAPXM, CAP2D, and myQ Community to control your LiftMaster gate operators.
Our technicians will install and program your new LiftMaster RFID Long Range Reader and put the full potential of this smart system to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded, and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected Home, made easy.™