Nest Floodlight HD Security Cam + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Labor, Setup & Integration, Warranty, Taxes
Total All-inclusive Price: $745
Nest Floodlight Cam
Nest Cam with floodlight has built-in intelligence that can tell the difference between a person, a vehicle, and an animal. It alerts you when there’s important activity,* and lights up automatically so you can see what’s happening. Swap out your existing basic floodlight and use the same wires for power.
- Better Together: Nest Cam works with Nest Hub to let you see your Nest Cam live feed on the Nest Hub display. Ask your Google Assistant-enabled device to turn on the floodlight with a simple command.
- Choose How You Use It: Nest Cam with floodlight can be customized based on your needs. Create personalized schedules to turn the light on and off, adjust the brightness, change the motion sensitivity, and more.
- Control with the Google Home App: Know what’s happening at home 24/7. View live HD video, replay video recordings, control your floodlight, and more from anywhere with the Google Home App.**
Shed More Light on What's Happening: This device has built-in intelligence that detects more than just motion. It automatically lights up when there’s activity or when it spots a person, vehicle, or animal.
- Keep Your Data Safe and Secure: Nest Cam uses encrypted video, two-step verification, and enhanced security through your Google Account to help protect your privacy.
- Replace Existing Wired Solutions: Nest Cam with floodlight is designed to replace your current outdoor floodlight and use the existing wires for power.*** The floodlight provides continuous power to Nest Cam, so you never have to charge it.
- Look Back with Ease: See what you missed with 3 hours of event video history included. Add a Nest Aware subscription for up to 60 days of video history (sold separately).
- WiFi issues? Not a Problem: If your WiFi goes down or there’s a power outage, Nest Cam will automatically store up to one hour of recorded events. When things are up and running again, you’ll be able to see exactly what you missed.
Power Source Options:*
- Existing Power Source: Replace existing light fixture; mount and power using existing junction box and electrical wiring.
- New Power Source: New electrical junction box installed on exterior. Wiring and conduit is extended from a pre-existing electrical outlet, includes GFCI protection.
*Requires hardwired installation to weatherproof electrical boxes. Adequate WiFi coverage is essential to ensure optimal functionality.
**Nest Cam with floodlight requires a free Google Account, and is not compatible with the Nest app or the Nest site.
***Nest Cam with floodlight requires a wired connection of 100 to 240 V AC, 50 to 60 Hz.
Our technicians will install and program your new Nest Floodlight Cam and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded, and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Connected home, made easy.™