Nest Protect Smoke & CO Sensor (Wired or Battery) + Installation
Price Includes: Device, Parts, Labor, Setup & Integration, Warranty, Taxes
Nest Protect - 2nd Generation (White, Wired) - Pro Model
Nest Protect is the smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
There’s never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there’s a problem, can be hushed from your phone, and it will even alert your phone in case you’re not home.
It lasts up to a decade and installed Pro versions include a 5 year extended warranty.
- Fire Detection: Both fast and slow burning fires are detected by the Split-Spectrum Sensor.
- CO Detection: Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- Smoke & CO Location: Nest Protect not only speaks up if it detects smoke or CO, but it also tells you where it is.
- Phone Alerts: Nest Protect can send you a message when there’s a problem or if the batteries are running low.
- Hush from the app: Just burned the popcorn? Silence on the Nest app lets you quiet the alarm directly from your phone.
- Light in the Dark: Usually Nest Protect has it's light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
- Sleep Safe and Sound: Nightly Promise is a quick green glow that tells you the batteries and sensors are working well.
Our technicians will install and program your new Nest Protect and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As a Nest Pro certified installer and an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured contractor, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably. As an added bonus, the warranty on all Nest Thermostats and Smoke Alarms purchased and installed by Nextech are automatically extended for 5 years!