Nest Protect Smoke & CO Sensor (Wired or Battery) + Installation
Nest Protect - 2nd Generation (White, Wired) - Pro Model
Nest Protect is the smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks and alerts your phone.
There’s never been a smoke and CO alarm quite like this. Nest Protect looks for fast-burning fires, smoldering fires, and carbon monoxide. It also speaks up when there’s a problem, can be hushed from your
phone, and it will even message your phone in case you’re not home.
It lasts up to a decade and installed Pro versions include a 5 year extended warranty.
- Both fast and slow burning fires are detected by the Split-Spectrum Sensor.
- Carbon monoxide is an invisible, poisonous gas. Nest Protect tells you where it’s hiding.
- Smoke & CO Location - Nest Protect speaks up if there’s smoke or CO and tells you where it is, so you know what to do.
- Phone Alerts - Nest Protect can send you a message when there’s a problem or the batteries run low.
- Hush from the Nest app - Just burned the popcorn? App Silence lets you quiet the alarm from your phone.
- Light in the Dark - Usually Nest Protect has its light turned off, but when you walk underneath it, Pathlight can light your way.
Sleep Safe and Sound - Nightly Promise is a quick green glow when you turn out the lights that says
everything’s working well.
For an additional fee, our technicians will install and program your new Nest Protect and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As a Nest Pro certified installer and an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured contractor, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably. As an added bonus, the warranty on all Nest Thermostats and Smoke Alarms purchased and installed by Nextech are automatically extended for 5 years!