Nest Learning Thermostat + Installation
Nest Learning Thermostat (3rd Gen)
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you, creates a schedule and is proven to save energy.
Auto-Schedule: Nest learns the temperatures you like and programs itself in about a week.
- Remote Control: Connect your thermostat to Wi‑Fi to control the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Home/Away Assist: Nest automatically turns itself down when nobody’s home to help you save energy.
- Farsight: When Nest spots you across the room, it lights up to show you the time, temperature or weather.
- Energy History: Check your Energy History in the Nest app to see how much energy you use and why.
- Nest Leaf: You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
Our technicians will install and program your new Nest thermostat and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As a Nest Pro certified installer and an Illinois-licensed, bonded and insured contractor, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably. We guarantee a fully powered common wire the warranty on all Nest Thermostats and Smoke Alarms purchased and installed by Nextech are automatically extended to 5 years! Humidifier control integration is also available at a discount for select systems.
*Utility Rebates are discounted instantly on your invoice, then processed and collected by Nextech Energy Systems through the standard utility rebate procedure. Nextech offers instant rebates to qualified customers who agree to provide utility account numbers and meet eligibility requirements. A maximum of 2 rebates per utility, per household are permitted. For complete details, click here.