Panamax BlueBOLT Controllable Power Conditioner + Installation
PRICING ALL-INCLUSIVE OF: Devices, Parts & Accessories, Delivery, Installation, Labor, Setup, Provisioning, Configuration, Warranty, and applicable Taxes.
Total All-inclusive Price: $1,049
BlueBOLT Controllable Power Conditioner 8 Outlets (M4315-PRO)
With Panamax patented Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM) technology and top of the line Linear Noise Filtration this Power Conditioner was made with advanced technology for continuous monitoring of your home's incoming power. Enjoy power management with control system interactive functionality this device provides.
- Outlets: Supplied with 8 fully controllable/programmable outlets, all separately controlled, which are grouped into four filter isolated banks.
- Device Design: Sleek new design with Volt/Amp Meter, Outlet Status, and Warning LED's. Detachable 10 ft. power cord.
- Automatic Voltage Monitoring (AVM): This modern technology monitors the incoming power in case of under or over voltage. If that occurs it'll cause a red lighting bolt to appear on your device's display letting you know it's powering the equipment off. Once voltage reaches a safe level the equipment will automatically reconnect itself.
- Protect or Disconnect Technology: The ultra fast protection circuitry protects your equipment from surges. When overwhelmed the Panamax disconnects AC power to equipment avoiding any catastrophes to your system.
- Linear Filtration Technology (LiFT): This technology uses finely tuned application specific internal components to filter noise evenly across the entire frequency band.
- BlueBOLT: The original IP Power Management platform provides maximum reliability with new standards for remote management, intuitive and fast user interface, backed by robust new IP infrastructure.
- Single Line Protection: 1 LAN, 1 Tel, 2 Cable/Satellite.
Our technicians will install and program your new Panamax Controllable Power Conditioner and put the full potential of this smart device to work for you. As an Illinois-licensed, bonded, and insured installer, you can rely on Nextech to get the job done efficiently and affordably.
Nextech Energy Systems - Energy technology, made easy.™